18. April 2016, 18:15 Uhr, Casino 1.801
Eröffnung der Vorlesungsreihe mit Grußworten
Im Anschluss: Ausstellung „Cultural Research in Northeastern Africa“ und Empfang mit äthiopischen Spezialitäten und Kaffeezeremonie.
አስረኛው የኢትዮጵያ ብሄሮች፣ ብሄረሰቦችና ህዝቦች ቀን እንዱሁም 35ኛው የብአዳን ምስረታ በዓል በርካታ ኢትዮጵያውያንና ትውልደ ኢትዮጵያውያን እንዱሁም የኢትዮጵያውያን ወዳጆች በተገኙበት እ.ኤ.አ. ዱሴምበር 12 ቀን 2015 በፍራንክፈርት በደማቅ ሁኔታ ተከበረ። በዓሉ በተከበረበት ወቅት በጀርመን አገር የኢ.ፌ.ዱ.ሪ. ልዩ መልእክተኛና ባለሙለ ስልጣን አምባሳደር ክቡር ኩማ ደመቅሳ የተገኙ ሲሆን፤ በፍራንክፈርት የኢ.ፌ.ዱ.ሪ. ቆንስል ጄኔራል ኦቶ ምህረተአብ ሙለጌታ በዓሉን በተመለከተ የመክፈቻ ንግግር አዴርገዋል። ምሉ ይዘት ለማንበብ
አስረኛው የኢትዮጵያ ብሄሮች፣ ብሄረሰቦችና ህዝቦች ቀን እንዱሁም 35ኛው የብአዳን ምስረታ በዓል ቪድዮ
ቀሪ ቪድዮ ይቀጥላል….
የኢትዮጵያ ብሔር ብሔረሰቦችና ህዝቦች ባደረጉት መራራ ትግል ጨቋኙን የደርግ አገዛዝ የተገረሰሰበት 24ኛው የግንቦት 20 በዓል በርካታ ኢትዮጵያውያን፣ትውልደ-ኢትዮጵያውያን እንዲሁም የጎሮቤት አገሮች ዜጎች በተገኙበት በፍራንክፈርት ከተማ ተከበረ። በፕሮግራሙ የመክፈቻ ንግግር ያደረጉት በፍራንክፈርት የኢ.ፌ.ዲ.ሪ. ቆንስል ጄኔራል አቶ ምህረተአብ ሙሉጌታ ለተሳታፊዎች ይህንን ታላቅ በዓል በጋራ ለማክበር የተደረገላቸውን ጥሪ አክብረው በፕሮግራሙ የተገኙትን በሙሉ በማመስገን እንኩዋን በደህና መጣችሁ ካሉ በኋላ ፡፡ ሙሉ ይዘት ለማንበብ
- The people of Ethiopia are building a democratic system after the overthrow of the oppressive and anti democratic regimes through painstaking struggle. The quest for democracy encompasses various issues surrounding the basic rights of citizens. It is a matter of recognizing both the group and individual rights of citizens without limits. Citizens have rights that should be respected only for the mere fact that they are human beings.
- Nonetheless, the past regimes of Ethiopia had turned the country into prison by subjugating their basic civil rights. This had forced citizens to resort to armed struggle to secure the respect of their rights.
- The anti democratic reigns of the past were precipitated by the failures of past rulers to recognize the group and individual rights of the people, to accommodate their ethnic and religious diversity as well as by their attempts to subdue people's requests by force and persecution.
- As a result, the demand for the fulfilment democratizing process has been the number one agenda of the public for years. That is why It was taken as the only choice and a first step for launching of a new political systemthat replaces a tyrant regime,like Dergue. Accordingly, the guarantee of basic democratic rights have been given due importance ever since the implementation of the transitional period charter. Subsequently the FDRE constitution has been ratified to guarantee all the human and democratic rights of the people maintaining their synergy and integrity. The constitution was ratified after close to 16 million people deliberated on its provisions and finally gave their consent through their constituents.
- The attachment of a constitutional democratic system gave response to two major rights that are particularly appealing to our people’s objective reality. These rights are ensuring the equality of rights of nations, nationalities and peoples of Ethiopia as well as building a democratic system through the direct participation of the people. It is clearly understandable that our course of building a democratic system bases itself on adapting internationally acknowledged principles of democracy based on our needs.
- This makes our democracy a peculiar one that flourished on capitalizing our objective needs on internationally acknowledged democratic principles. This feature makes it clear that our democracy is not a system that is forcibly imposed on us by external forces against our wishes or copied from others for the sake of formality. It is rather a system that originated from several years old of struggle by our people.
- The constitution has also incorporated all basic provisions of the United Nations Charter regarding citizen’s rights and given legal guarantee. Unlike other democracies that have narrowed rights of citizens in relation to gender or property entitlement, ours is one that sprouted as a fully fledged system from its inception.
- The constitution stipulated that political power can be assumed only through popular vote. It has also allowed the establishment of political parties and competing for political power. This makes Ethiopia a nation where people’s ownership of power is ensured and a democratic state where multiparty system is realized.
- Article 8 of the F.D.R.E. constitution has also clearly stipulated that political power is a manifestation of people’s sovereignty which is expressed through their own direct participation or that of their constituents. This would be possible through realizing a democratic system where people’s human and democratic rights are guaranteed. The rights of people to elect and be elected are enshrined in article 38 of F.D.R.E. constitution. This provision further elaborates that every Ethiopian citizen has the right to elect and be elected without any discrimination in terms of colour, race, nation, nationality, sex, religion, political or any other affiliation while presupposing that elections held at any government level should be universal, based on equality opportunity and assuring privacy of voters.
- Ever since the ratification of the 1995 F.D.R.E. constitution which bestowed supreme power for the Nations, Nationalities and Peoples of Ethiopia , four national general elections have been held in the country. The past four terms of election have ensured the democratic participation of the public.
- To ensure the continuity of this culture preparations have been finalized to successfully conduct the upcoming election. The next 5th round of general election is expected to ascend our journey of building constitutional democratic system into a new height. In all past elections the number of people who actually casted their votes out of the registered ones has been more than 90 percent.This indicates that people view election as a means of exercising their democratic rights.
- In the pre-election process, has been professionally run according to the country's electoral laws and has been "to the satisfaction of all parties". Contestant political parties said the wide political space enabled them carry out peaceful campaigns for the upcoming election on 24 May. The political parties said they are preparing for the general election because of the peaceful pre-election process and the wide political space. More than 6,000 candidates will contest in the May election representing 57 national and regional political parties. 11 are independent candidates contending for seats in the Federal parliament. Of the total, 1,884 candidates will contest for seats in the House of Peoples Representative and 4,166 for regional councils. Over 1,308 of the candidates are women. President of the All Ethiopian National Movement (AENM), one of the contestant parties, Mesafinit Shiferaw said his party is finalizing preparations that will enable it to win the election. The current political space enables parties to undertake peaceful election campaign, he added, AENM doesn’t encounter significant challenges during process and his party is contributing its share for a peaceful and democratic election. The Ethiopian Democratic Party (EDP) Executive Officer, Adane Tadesse on his part said his party is completing preparation for the May general election. The political space is widening from time to time, he added, and the resource allocated for contestant parties’ election campaigns by the Electoral Board of the country is encouraging. The fifth general elections since the overthrow in 1991 of the Marxist Derg will be conducted on 24 May in more than 45,000 polling stations. Over 35 million electorates have registered to cast vote. General elections are generally held every five years, according to Ethiopia’s Constitution.
- Since our democracy is based on strong foundation the upcoming general election is also expected to take place on peaceful, democratic and legal with the utmost trust of the public. We will be at your disposal to update you the process and the result of it.
Ethiopian Consulate General Office Frankfurt
በፍራንክፈርት ከተማ የሚኖሩ ኢትዮጵያውያን በሊብያ በግፍ ለተገደሉ ኢትዮጵያውያን አስመልክተው ውይይትና የህልና ፀሎት አድርገዋል፣
በፕሮግራሙ የመክፈቻ ንግግር ያደረጉት በፍራንክፈርት የኢ.ፌ.ዲ.ሪ. ቆንስል ጄኔራል አቶ ምህረታአብ ሙሉጌታ በሊብያ ISIS በመባል በሚታወቀው አክራሪ ፣አሸባሪና ኢ-ሰብአዊ ቡድን በንፁሃን ኢትዮጵያውያን ዜጎች ላይ ሚያዚያ 12 ቀን 2007 ዓ.ም.የፈፀመውን አሰቃቂና ግፍ የተሞላበት የግድያ ወንጀል መሰማቱን ተከትሎ መላው የአገራችን ህዝብና መንግስት በጥልቅ ሀዘን ውስጥ እንደሚገኙ እና የኢፌዲሪ የህዝብ ተወካዮች ምክር ቤት በካሄደው አስቸኳይ ስብሰባ መሰረት በዜጎቻችን ላይ የደረሰውን የግፍ ግድያ የተሰማውን መሪር ሀዘን ገልፆና ቡድኑን አወግዞ ከሚያዚያ 14 ቀን ጀምሮ ለተከታታይ ሶስት ቀናት ብሄራዊ የሀዘን ቀን እንዲሆን በወሰነው መሰረት የቆንስላ ፅህፈት ቤቱ ሰንደቅ አላማ ዝቅ ብሎ እንዲውለበለብ መደረጉንና በፅህፈት ቤቱ የሀዘን መግለጫ ቡክ ተዘጋጅቶ በርካታ የዲፕሎማቲክ ማህበረሰብና የአገሪቱ ባለስልጣናት ድርጊቱን በማውገዝ የተሰማቸውን ሀዘን እንደገለፁ ጠቅሰው፣
ይህ ራሱን ISIS ብሎ የሚጠራው አሸባሪና ሰው በላ ቡድን በልብያ በስደት ይኖሩ የነበሩ ዜጎቻችን ላይ የፈፀመው አስከፊና አሰቃቂ የጭካኔ ተግባር ለዘበናት በአገራችን ውስጥ ሙስሊሞችና ክርስትያኖች መካከል የቆዮውን ተቻችሎና አብሮ የመኖር ባህል በማደፍረስ ቅራኔ ለመፍጠር ሆን ተብሎ የተፈፀመ ሴራ ቢሆንም እኛ እስከ ምናውቀው ድረስ የእስልምና ሀይማኖት መቻቻል፣መከባበር እና አብሮ በሰላም መኖርን የሚሰብክ እንጂ ነብስ አጥፋ የሚል አስተምህሮ የለውምብለዋል።
በተጨማሪም ኮሚኒቲውን በመወከል ንግግር ያደረጉት በዕራብ ጀርመን የታላቁ የኢትዮጵያ ህዳሴ ግድብ ግንባታ ምክር ቤት ሰብሳቢ አቶ መላኩ አልማው እንደገለፁት ድርጊቱ እጅግ አሰከፊና ለአእምሮ የሚከብድ መሆኑን ጠቅሰውና በጉዳዩ ላይ የግብፁን ፓትርያርክ ያሉትን በንባብ መልክ በማሰማት እንዲሁም የተሰማቸውን ጥልቅ ሀዘን በመግለፅ ለቤተሰቦቻቸው መርጃ የሚሆን ገንዘብ ከቆንስላ ፅህፈት ቤት ጋር በመተባበር በጀርመን አገር ከሚኖሩ ኢትዮጵያውያንና ትውልደ ኢትዮጵያውያን በማሰባሰብ ላይ እንደሚገኙ ገልፀዋል።
ለበለጠ መረጃ ይህንን ቪድዮ ይመልከቱ
በጀርመን ለምትኖሩና በሀገራችን በተጀመረው በአዲሱ የቤቶች ግንባታ ፕሮግራም ላይ ለመሳተፍለምትሹ ኢትዮጵያውያንና ትውልድ- ኢትዮጵያውያን በሙሉ
በውጭ የሚኖሩ ኢትዮጵያውያንና ትውልደ ኢትዮጵያውያን ከትውልድ ሀገራቸው ጋር ያላቸውን ግንኙነት የበለጠ ለማጠናከር የዳያስፖራ የመኖሪያ ቤት ልማት ፕሮግራም ተቀርፆ በሁሉም ክልሎች ዋና ዋና ከተሞችና ድሬደዋ ከተማ አስተዳደሮች የፕሮግራም ማስፈፀሚያ መመሪያ ተዘጋጅተዋል፡፡